Friday, April 19, 2013

Enough Already!

Last Friday, I awoke to this view outside my hotel window in San Antonio. Sure, I had to work all weekend, but it seemed a fair trade since it was spitting sleet and snow in Minnesota when we headed out to the National Science Teachers Association.

san-antonio

Much of that mess had melted by the time my plane touched back down on Sunday afternoon. And it continued to melt over the next few days. Since I like to think of this blog as family friendly, I'll skip sharing my initial outburst at awaking to this view today.

minneapolis

Two thing helped cheer me up...slightly. 1) I'd already arranged to work from home today. 2) Izzy gleefully grabbed three FOs to layer up for her walk to the bus.

That said, I'd like to make it loud and clear that as much as I appreciated Minnesota bringing the knitting weather this fall and winter, I'm ready for spring. Now. Enough already and (hopefully) enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment