Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Holiday FOs: Guernsey Triangle and Isla Wrap

Now that they've been unwrapped, I can post these two FOs from the month-long blackout between my last two blog posts. (I may not be blogging, but rest assured, I am always knitting! ;-)

First up, one of the lovely yarn and pattern combos from the 2011 Tanis Fiber Arts Year in Colour Club. This one had my sister's name all over it from day one. (Although I must confess, I wasn't sure until the end that I'd be able to let it go.)

Guernsey1

Pattern: Guernsey Triangle by Jared Flood
Yarn: TFA Red Label in Smoke

And second, a present for Izzy. She saw this yarn online right after Thanksgiving and asked for "something, anything" in it for Christmas. I was only too happy to oblige and found this nice little caplet/cowl on Ravelry. The color is actually somewhere between these two shots... Ah, the joys of snapping FO photos in winter!

isla-1

Pattern: Isla Wrap by Jessica Vinson
Yarn: TFA Red Label in Frippery

isla-2

No comments:

Post a Comment